Wednesday 10 April 2013

night hours

night images I took during summer...

nights have been a world to me... really hard times during the dark hours... but nights on summer, change. They smell so different... sweet flowers rest during the dark hours... singing their breeze while they dream... the trees are not longer naked... so they wear those green stunning and refreshing leaf dresses, whom they wisper at night while the fresh air surrounds their branches... the moon is brighter than ever... and she just seems tu smile back at me... I wish, nights were all like summer nights... but I guess, I wouldn't be so stunned when they come back...

I'm also fascinated about this group! Helios can't stop hearing their music tonight!



    this is Cheers, my little boy...
    I took this at 04 a.m. in the morning


sleep tight



No comments:

Post a Comment