Saturday 4 May 2013

bits&pieces

a few days alone at home...

I found myself, stopping time for just a very short moment, but it was worth to breath it in.

The sun was starting to fall, the trees were dancing softly and slowly all in front of me.

A nearby neighbour was gardening while he had an old classic music on... while I was feeling the warmth and all that peace in my face, I tried to take in all that magic...
 Can't express how much I love this lilac... he has the power to make me smile each time a look through the window... he makes me get up of bed and reach one of his flowers, and smell it... I find him so poethic... I'm so grateful for this to happen... for him to reach my window and just look so beautiful and pure... Nature really has so much power

some days in my own

Spring is raising




No comments:

Post a Comment