Wednesday 3 July 2013

bits&pieces

lately in my life...

                Summer is here eventually, and it's wonderful to feel it's energy all around here.

The garden is growing, with so much energy and strength... we are growing tomatoes, strawberries and peppers, so excited to taste them!

* I'll upload a special post of our gardening

I finally got my first swims, I've missed being inside the water so much... and that sun! as if life was coming back to me... can't wait for summer holidays, mountains, nature, low internet connections, sunrises and sunsets just lost in the woods...!
These days over here are a bit crazy because of night parties and fireworks almost everyday, so we take small trips to mum's into the mountains...




 © all right reserved







No comments:

Post a Comment