Tuesday 8 October 2013

from Summer to Autumn


a new Season is arriving... the blues have turned yellow, the greens, into oranges and reds... welcome to this new Fall...
I will miss swimming inside here, there is a long time ahead until we meet again cold refreshing waters...
with the new colors, new food arrives with the season... we need to start warming up again...
started babysitting a new family. waking up again with the moon, and looking at these sunrises... can't reach them from home, so it's something I like about being in other homes watching the day start...
(oh, and you can see a glimpse of sea at the bottom of the orange sky..!)
meeting friends after the Summer, had a lovely evening at their new home, just made a small chocolate cake for desert! 
small roadtrip to the mountains. some pictures, wood adventures and Autumn goodies...
my mum
my favourite...!
fresh eggs and a small pie made by myself. starting to find love baking...
my photographer
maybe my last swim in this magical pool... freezing and healing... just what I needed
and the storm came, to end the day.



© all rights reserved









No comments:

Post a Comment