Monday 26 May 2014

cross of changes

We came out from the deep
To learn to love, to learn how to live
We came out from the deep
To avoid the mistakes we made

That's why we are here


Let's believe, that there's something inside us, that in a very peculiar way, makes us go through certain paths of our life.

I'm finding myself in a very rare moment now. I feel as if I've met someone that was hiding inside, still, is afraid of letting itself go, but I can feel its' energy growing inside. I feel old, and at the same time, I feel as young as ever... like if I skipped a chapter of my life, that now is coming back to me, so I can carry on with my path... I spend time looking inside, in the most organic way, trying to reach something that looks like the real me, and I think I can reach it through my heart, through my own strength.

Like a snake gets rid of its' skin when it gets old and doesn't shine anymore and another precious one is growing beneath it. It has to detach of her antique skin scratching itself through branches, rocks and painful earth hands... we're animals too, so, why not, we have to go through pain to reach our true ego... I really have no idea, I'm just trying to enjoy this kind of opening wings, of detaching some fears... I'll fly as high as I can, until I can stand again on my feet...
It is time to break the chains of life
If you follow you will see what's beyond reality
Enigma Beyond Invisible


© all rights reserved





4 comments:

  1. when i will move to my own house, i will come to your blog and get some decor inspiration from you beautiful, beautiful photos.
    this sure is one of my favorite blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woow! really? I'm SO happy to read this! thank SO so very much lovely! <3

      Delete
  2. These are unique rare moments! This blog post is so personal and beautiful! I can feel your love for this place. I hope you can love and enjoy this time here. I have looked up and down through the photos so many times!! I love each and every one of them. You are wonderful xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so sweet... thank you for being so close! though it has passed time since we've spoke I really can feel you really close! :) so happy you liked it!!!<3 <3 xxxx

      Delete